Isaiah Bible Verses Desktop Wallpapers


Isaiah Bible Verses Desktop Wallpapers


If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land.
Isaiah 1:19 NIV


"He will be the sure foundation for your
times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom
and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the
key to this treasure."
Isaiah 33:6 NIV


When you pass through the waters, I will be
with you; and when you pass through the rivers,they will not
sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be
burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
Isaiah 43:2 NIV


I have swept away your offenses like a cloud,
your sins like the morning mist. Return to
me, for I have redeemed you.
Isaiah 44:22


For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's
sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines
out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
Isaiah 62:1

No comments:

Post a Comment