Inspirational Bible Verses for Women


Inspirational Bible Verses for Women
Inspirational Bible Verses for Women

Proverbs 11:16
A kindhearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth.

Proverbs 12:4
A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones

Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD.

Proverbs 19:13
A foolish son is his father's ruin, and a quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping.

Proverbs 21:19
Better to live on a corner of the roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

Proverbs 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 31:28
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Proverbs 31:30
Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Psalm 27:4
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that I will seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD. and to enquire in his temple.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 139:13
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.


Great Women of the Bible

Sarah - wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac (Book of Genesis)

Ruth - "Whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God." (Book of Ruth)

Deborah - a prophetess and a judge (Book of Judges)

Jael - God used her to defeat the enemy of Israel (Book of Judges)

Mary - mother of Jesus (Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John)

No comments:

Post a Comment